$27 - $75
"we have a YHA winner!"
(Lonely Planet, 2010).
Ultra clean, modern, bright, fun and friendly. YHA Wellington City is centrally located just off Courtenay Place; close to the waterfront, Te Papa museum, Embassy Cinema, cafes, bars, shops and theatres.
A wide range of comfortable accommodation is available, from our spacious and well appointed 4 and 6 share ensuite rooms to our deluxe private ensuite rooms.
• 2010 NZ Tourism Award Winner
• 2009 Virgin / Guardian UK International Responsible Tourism Awards Winner
• 2008 Hostelworld "Best Hostel in Oceania for 2007"
• 2007 Hostelworld "Best Hostel in Oceania for 2006"
• A sustainable living centre for over 15 years.
• 5 Star Qualmark rating and Enviro Gold
• Friendly knowledgeable staff
• Affordable meal nights
• Free bagel breakfast on Mondays
• Supermarket over the road (open till midnight)
• Two superbly equipped kitchen and dining areas
• Ample comfortable Lounge Areas
• Free use of Pool Table and Fussbal
• TV lounge with projector and free movie hire
• Free comprehensive travel booking service
• Internet lounge with Skype and printing facilities
• WiFi access available
• Bicycle hire
• Dedicated Groups reservation team
• Check out our Sustainability notice boards and features
• Great specials and package deals available
Our Disability Features:
Choose your room type from the options below. To make your booking, click on the price for the first day of your stay for the room you have chosen.
Prices in bold indicate special offers
Information on WellingtonNZ.com about products and services is provided by third parties. Information changes regularly, so you should use this information as a guide only. Please contact a product or service provider directly to confirm any details.