What are you most looking forward to in Wellington this winter - Terms and conditions
We are offering the chance to win one of five prize packs of Wellington goodies to our Twitter followers. Competition closes Sunday 8 May 2016. See terms and conditions of entry below.
- The Promoter is Wellington Regional Economic Development Agency (WREDA).
- To enter the competition, the entrant must complete the competition form with a comment on what they are most looking forward to in Wellington this winter, and relevant contact details.
- The Promoter has the right to deny entry to any entrant who has not completed the competition process completely and honestly.
- There are five prize packs up for grabs. The prize is one of five prize packs of Wellington product. The packs include a pack of Havana Coffee, a bar of Wellington Chocolate Factory chocolate, a jar of Fire and Smoke Fix and Fogg peanut butter and a bottle of Huffman's Original Chilli Pepper sauce.
- Entries for the prize draw must be received by midnight Sunday 8 May 2016. Entries received after this date will not be entered into the draw.
- The winning entries will be drawn on Monday 9 May, and the winners will be notified via email that day. If we don’t hear back from the winner by 5pm Thursday 12 May, we’ll do a redraw to keep things moving. Make sure you keep an eye on your emails so you don't miss out!
- Only one entry per person.
- Special conditions may apply if the winner is under 18 years of age.
- Staff and immediate families of WREDA are not eligible to enter.
- Travel, accommodation and other incidental costs associated with claiming the prize, other than those listed in the prizes above, are the responsibility of the winner/s.
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- In the event that the prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond The Promoter’s control, The Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter has the right to alter the terms and conditions if needed. And we’ll disqualify users that have acted dishonestly or where there is a technical malfunction beyond our control.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered or inflicted by you (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) in connection with this competition. Due diligence is carried out to ensure the providers used in our competitions have health and safety measures in place at the time of promotion. We recommend contacting the product provider(s) to confirm any details and to ensure their latest initiatives comply with all Health & Safety and regulatory requirements ahead of taking up your prize.
- The prize draw is final and correspondence will not be entered into.
- By entering the promotion and ticking the terms and conditions check box, entrants are deemed as having accepted the terms and conditions stated above.