- Great EA role for the CEO, supporting the wider SLT and Board
- Be part of a diverse organisation making the Wellington region wildly famous
- Contribute to the team with your absolutely positive, proactive attitude
We’re looking for a professional and experienced Executive Assistant with a can-do approach and someone who is equally as passionate about the Wellington region as our CEO and team. You’ll be accustomed to a fast-paced dynamic environment, have a highly organised nature with the ability to think on your feet and use your initiative.
You’ll be able to time manage effectively for our busy CEO, deal with a range of stakeholders, pick up new systems quickly and deliver work to a high standard with an exceptional level of attention to detail.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing executive administrative support to the CEO (and other members of SLT as required)
- Diary management
- Organising CEO-hosted events and meetings
- Provide secretarial support to Board meetings and other meetings as required – preparing agendas, collation of papers and minute taking
- Managing internal/external relationships
- Ad-hoc administration including invoice coding, credit card reconciliations, travel and accommodation bookings as required
You will bring to this role:
- Past experience as an Executive/ Personal Assistant at a senior GM or C-suite level
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills with minute-taking ability
- The ability to maintain strict confidentiality, professionalism and flexibility in a dynamic organisation
- A high level of IT competency, e.g. advanced-level skills in Word, PowerPoint, and an intermediate level knowledge of Excel (Experience using Diligent software would be helpful)
Want to join the team?
If this sounds like you and you’re ready to be part of a diverse organisation making a difference to the Wellington region, we would love to hear from you.
You can apply via Seek here and applications close at 5pm, Monday 19 November. For a copy of the job description, please click here.
Please note, only applicants with the right to live and work in NZ will be considered.