We are looking for an experienced Project Coordinator or Specialist with a can-do attitude to join our team on a fixed-term basis. You will contribute to the team by providing project, marketing and event support to successfully deliver activities across the Education, Talent & Skills portfolio.
You will have prior experience and the ability to successfully deliver projects, along with supporting the team with your professional, well-organised, results-focused approach. We're looking for someone friendly and approachable as you'll be liaising with a number of different people from students to agents to event speakers.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of assigned projects and report to the applicable project manager(s)
- Providing guidance and streamlining of activities
- Manage events, travel and famil trips as required
- Providing administration support, document processes and procedures
- Track outcomes to report on project and programme successes
You will bring to the team:
- Strong experience through proven project delivery/coordination and marketing and events support
- Strong knowledge of either international education, human resources, immigration or economic development.
- Excellent administration skills and high attention to detail and accuracy, including experience with budgets and reporting
- Good interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in writing and verbally
- Results focused with the ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
This role is a full-time, fixed term position until mid-December 2018. We're looking for someone who is available now for an immediate start, however, we welcome all applications and ask that you please indicate your availability to start.
Want to be part of a diverse organisation making a difference to Wellington?
If yes, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your cover letter and CV by 5pm, Sunday 23 September 2018 via Seek. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so get in quick if you are interested.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please refer to the job description here.
Please note only applicants with the right to live and work in NZ will be considered.