Wellington Advocate Network
Connecting industry leaders and change-makers to help attract international business events to New Zealand’s capital city
The Wellington Advocate Network is made up of Wellington's industry leaders and top academics. Business Events Wellington works closely with Wellington Advocates to bid for conferences to be hosted in Wellington and highlight the opportunities for impact.
Business events play a pivotal role in supporting the sectors that are important to Wellington.
Conferences and business events can:
- Become catalysts for change
- Drive investment, improvement and growth
- Make international expertise more accessible
- Attract tens of thousands of visitors to the city annually
- Allow for the sharing of information and decision making
- Make a real difference to communities
Wellington has a proud history of strategically attracting and supporting events for their legacy and impact on the city. Advocates play a crucial role in continuing this legacy and creating new opportunities to represent Wellington globally.
To find out more about the Wellington Advocate Network, contact the Business Events Wellington team using the form below.