Our business support team can help you access the tools, information and professional advice you need to build your capability and steer you towards your next business success.
Our business support team works with businesses from Wellington CBD up to Ōtaki and Masterton, to help you build business capability and point you in the right direction to find the business support you need when you need it. This will help you save time, effort and money.
What can business capability involve?
Your business capability goals may be anything from growing the size of your business, to adjusting the nature, shape or focus of your business, to improving your resilience and enhancing your strengths. Topics can include:
- Business strategy and planning
- Finance, cashflow and accounting
- Governance and advisory functions
- Raising capital and investment
- Business structure
- Marketing, branding, communications and sales
- Market validation and development
- Intellectual property
- Product development strategy
- Tendering, procurement and negotiation
- Team and culture
- Business process improvement
- Growing your management capability
- Preparing for export and expansion
- Understanding your business compliance obligations