COVID-19 Business Advisory Funding
If your business has been affected by Covid-19, you can access funding to expert advice and services through the Regional Business Partner Network
WellingtonNZ has been allocated funding from the central government’s stimulus package for business, to connect business owners to expert advice and services.
All of these services are funded through the Regional Business Partner Network (RBPN). Businesses should first register with the RBPN and then they will be connected with a WellingtonNZ advisor who will take them through the support available.
What does the COVID-19 Business Advisory Funding cover?
- Financial advice and planning to help business owners get through COVID-19
- Business advice to help model cash-flow, staffing levels and understand financial plans considering their new business models
- Marketing strategy
- Digital enablement strategy
- HR and legal advice to help with decisions regarding employees
- One-on-one support and assistance with business continuity issues
- Business coaching to help business owners get through COVID-19
- Expert advice on health and wellness of owner/operators and staff
Funding for tourism businesses:
There is additional support available for tourism businesses through the Tourism Transitions Fund. This fund connects tourism businesses effected by Covid-19 to advice and support for challenges including:
- Health and wellbeing
- Business continuity and hibernation
- Cashflow and finance management
- Business strategy
- Digital capability
Support for Māori businesses and Māori in business
There is up to $5,000 of funding available through WellingtonNZ to connect Wellington regional business owners to expert advice to help their business grow and adapt despite Covid-19 challenges. This business advisory funding is available to:
- Māori businesses
- Māori in business
- Māori trusts or incorporations under the Te Ture Whenua Māori Act 1993, or similar organisations managing Māori assets under multiple ownership
How does it work?
The first step to accessing COVID-19 Business Advisory Funding is to register with the Regional Business Partner Network. If you have already done this, contact your existing WellingtonNZ Business Growth Manager for more information.Register with the Regional Business Partner Network