COVID-19 Business Advisory Funding
This voucher fund is aimed at supporting businesses manage the impact of Covid-19
WellingtonNZ has been allocated funding from the central government’s stimulus package for business, to connect business owners to expert advice and services.
What does the COVID-19 Business Advisory Funding cover?
- Financial advice and planning to help business owners get through COVID-19
- Business advice to help model cash-flow, staffing levels and understand financial plans considering their new business models
- Marketing advice, including digital marketing expertise
- HR and legal advice to help with decisions regarding employees
- One-on-one support and assistance with business continuity issues
- Business coaching to help business owners get through COVID-19
- Expert advice on health and wellness of owner/operators and staff
How does it work?
The first step to accessing COVID-19 Business Advisory Funding is to register with the Regional Business Partner Network. If you have already done this, contact your existing WellingtonNZ Business Growth Manager for more information.Register with the Regional Business Partner Network