COVID-19 funding for business support
This voucher fund is aimed at supporting businesses manage the impact of Covid-19 through Alert Levels 4 and 3
WellingtonNZ has been allocated funding from the central government’s stimulus package for business, to connect business owners to expert advice and services.
What does the COVID-19 Voucher Funding cover?
- Financial advice and planning to help business owners get through COVID-19
- Business advice to help model cash-flow, staffing levels and understand financial plans considering their new business models
- Marketing advice, including digital marketing expertise
- Employment and legal advice
- One-on-one support and assistance with business continuity issues
- Business coaching to help business owners get through COVID-19
- HR advice to help with decisions regarding employees
How does it work?
WellingtonNZ has a dedicated helpdesk set up to talk with and assess businesses effected by COVID-19.
Our team will listen to your challenges, help prioritise your needs and suggest available services and service providers you can access through the Regional Business Partner Network.