We can help you grow your business in many ways through our ‘discover, engage, deliver’ philosophy.
We use an enquiring approach to get to know you and your business - your goals, gaps, opportunities and priorities for growth and/or innovation.
We'll engage with you to provide guidance and an action plan for moving your business forward, and addressing your business’s challenges and opportunities.
We’ll support you through the process of improving your business, repeating the cycle of discovery, reflection, recommendation, action, connection and follow-up.
We’ll invite you to industry events and programmes, connect you with the other services and programmes of WREDA, and help you broaden your network, build knowledge and meet experts.
We’ll facilitate introductions to:
- service providers and business advisors, to increase the expertise behind your business
- business tools, information and resources to help you learn.
- Industry and technical subject matter experts to help you solve any problems.
- peer-to-peer connections, CEOs and entrepreneurs, who can give you inspiration, mentorship and support.
- Chambers of Commerce and industry networks to help you expand your professional business network and profile.
- New Zealand Trade and Enterprise to help you realise your export potential.
- Callaghan Innovation to help you realise your innovation potential.
We’ll help you access expertise and, in some cases, co funding (subject to eligibility criteria from New Zealand Trade and Enterprise) to support the development of your business’s management capability.
We’ll provide guidance on the research and development (R&D) application process, and help you access co-funding (subject to eligibility criteria from Callaghan Innovation) regardless of the size and scope of your project.