Jim Beam Homegrown
Celebrate the end of summer with the biggest celebration of Kiwi music on the stunning Wellington waterfront.
Jim Beam Homegrown 2020 will feature 44 bands across 5 stages to keep you entertained long into the evening, including:
- Much-loved Kiwi acts Shapeshifter, Mitch James, Shihad, LAB, Robinson, David Dallas and Stan Walker.
- Sunshine Sound System, reggae legends Katchafireand chilled hip hop, rock, funk band Summer Thieves.
- Written By Wolvesand ZED will make their Homegrown debut off the back of a sell-out tour celebrating 20 years of their hit album ‘Silencer’.
- Dragon, the Australian-claimed but undeniably Kiwi act behind the hit-song ‘April Sun in Cuba’ will be supported by Kiwi favourites, Nesian Mystik, who are coming out of a long hiatus alongside Thomas Oliverand The Black Seeds.
- The increasingly popular electronic tent will feature Dan Auxand Sin alongside some of the best in the game Montell2099 and duo Lee Mvtthews return and drum and bass legends Concord Dawn will square off back to back with P-Money as one of the main events on this stage.