Explore the Wellington Region deals terms and conditions
We’re here to help you explore the Wellington region and these terms and conditions are here to help you with the Explore the Wellington Region Deals website
From 10 July – 31 August 2020, 22 special, one-of-a-kind Wellington offers will be available on the Explore the Wellington Region Deals website.
To get any of the awesome vouchers, simply enter your details and we'll flick you an email with the voucher.
All of the deals will be available to access until August 31 and valid until the end of August 2020 (unless otherwise stated).
Let's get down to the nitty gritty...
Terms and conditions
- A maximum of one voucher per person is sent out and likewise, a maximum of one voucher per person (per treat) can be redeemed.
- To redeem your voucher, either print out the email, or take your smart phone in and flash the staff the email- they'll use the blue button to redeem your voucher.
- Each offer within the Explore the Wellington Region Deals website has its own terms and conditions specific to the business offering the treat. You can find these terms within the email.
- You'll be given the option to sign up to an eNewsletter. We'd like to suggest ticking that box because you'll then be one of the first to not only know about awesome things like the Explore the Wellington region deals, but also about what's going on and coming up in Wellington.
- Additional third party terms and conditions for the offers may apply.
- Travel and other incidental costs associated with claiming any vouchers are the responsibility of the participants.
- In the event that an offer becomes unavailable for reasons beyond The Promoter’s control, The Promoter is under no obligation to provide a substitute offer.
- The Promoter and their agents are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of the promotion or accepting or using the voucher.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions if needed.
- The Promoter reserves the right to block users who have acted dishonestly or where technical malfunctions have occurred, so let's play fair.
- By entering the promotion, entrants accept the terms and conditions stated here.
- Any data captured as part of this campaign will be used in accordance with WellingtonNZ's email terms and conditions. The exception to this is for The Promoter to contact anyone who is to be blocked from the promotion.
- The Promoter is WellingtonNZ.
- The information you provide is collected by WellingtonNZ.
- WellingtonNZ may collect personal information provided with your voucher download, which will be used to verify vouchers, and generally administer the deals. WellingtonNZ respects privacy rights under the Privacy Act 1993 and will comply with the privacy principles in relation to the collection of any personal information from individuals entering and nominated for this competition.
- On request, WellingtonNZ will provide you with a copy of your contact details. You may at any time ask us to update or remove your contact details from our database.
- If you choose to join any of our mailing lists through this competition, any data captured will be used with accordance to WellingtonNZ's email terms and conditions. When you join any of our mailing lists your contact details become part of WellingtonNZ's mailing list database. That database enables us to send you information about events, special travel and accommodation deals in Wellington.
- Only WellingtonNZ has rights to the database. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your contact details remain confidential at all times.
- WellingtonNZ will not provide your details to any third party.
- Unfortunately, data transmission over the Internet can never be guaranteed as completely secure. WellingtonNZ cannot ensure the security of information transmitted via the Internet, either from you or to you.