Firstly, hello and welcome to the terms and conditions of The Wondrous Wellington Advent Calendar.
Each day in the lead up to Christmas, between 1 and 24 December 2017, a new Wellington offer will be available on The Wondrous Wellington Advent Calendar.
To get any of the awesome vouchers, simply enter your details and we'll flick you an email with the voucher.
A nifty trick - you're able to go back and get any previous treats you may have missed up until 24 December, and they're all valid to redeem until the end of January 2018 (unless otherwise stated).
Let's get down to the nitty gritty...
Terms and conditions
- A maximum of one voucher per person (per treat) can be redeemed. You can re-email vouchers to yourself if you happen to misplace the original, however it will be a duplicate of the original voucher claimed and can only be redeemed once.
- To redeem your voucher, either print out the email, or if you're on one of those 'smart phones' just take that in and flash the email - they'll use the blue button to redeem your voucher.
- Each offer within the Wondrous Wellington Advent Calendar has its own terms and conditions specific to the business offering the treat. You can find these terms within the email.
- You'll be given the option to sign up to an eNewsletter. We'd like to suggest ticking that box because you'll then be one of the first to not only know about awesome things like The Wondrous Wellington Advent Calendar, but also about exciting events, openings and other fun stuff coming up around Wellington.
- Additional third party terms and conditions for the offers may apply.
- Travel and other incidental costs associated with claiming any vouchers are the responsibility of the participants.
- In the event that an offer becomes unavailable for reasons beyond The Promoter’s control, The Promoter is under no obligation to provide a substitute offer.
- The Promoter and their agents are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of the promotion or accepting or using the voucher.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions if needed.
- The Promoter reserves the right to block users who have acted dishonestly or where technical malfunctions have occurred, so let's play fair.
- By entering the promotion, entrants accept the terms and conditions stated here.
- Any data captured as part of this campaign will be used in accordance with Wellington Regional Economic Development Agency's email terms and conditions. The exception to this is for The Promoter to contact anyone who is to be blocked from the promotion.
- The Promoter is Wellington Regional Economic Development Agency (WREDA).
- The information you provide is collected by WREDA.
- WREDA may collect personal information provided with your entry, which will be used to notify prize winners, verify entries, and generally administer this competition. WREDA respects privacy rights under the Privacy Act 1993 and will comply with the privacy principles in relation to the collection of any personal information from individuals entering and nominated for this competition.
- On request, WREDA will provide you with a copy of your contact details. You may at any time ask us to update or remove your contact details from our database.
- If you choose to join any of our mailing lists through this competition, any data captured will be used with accordance to WREDA's email terms and conditions. When you join any of our mailing lists your contact details become part of WREDA's mailing list database. That database enables us to send you information about events, special travel and accommodation deals in Wellington.
- Only WREDA has rights to the database. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your contact details remain confidential at all times.
- WREDA will not provide your details to any third party.
- Unfortunately, data transmission over the Internet can never be guaranteed as completely secure. WREDA cannot ensure the security of information transmitted via the Internet, either from you or to you.