- Internship date: Mid-trimester break in August/September 2017
- Applications open: Monday 3 July
- Applications close: 2pm on Monday 24 July
- Interviews: Monday 31 July & Tuesday 1 August
- Offer made by: Monday 7 August
It seems you’re using a browser that is a little past its time and our website might not be able to perform as it should.
If you’d like to have the best experience on WellingtonNZ.com, you can easily update your browser to get the most out of our website and many more for that matter.dismiss this message
Be well-prepared for an exciting career in Wellington with this course for international students and graduates.
Work Ready in Wellington is a free programme to prepare international tertiary students for working in New Zealand.
This course will be run over four evenings with each session running for 2.5 hours.
After attending all four sessions you will receive the Work Ready in Wellington certificate, a valuable credential which will help sell you as an employee in the Wellington region in your CV and LinkedIn profile.