Standard opening hours:
- TSB Arena is open 60 minutes before a performance but can be event dependent.
- Contact us for access outside of these hours.
- The TSB Arena has wheelchair access to the ground floor.
- Accessible seat locations differ for each event because the arena is a flexi-venue.
- For event-specific seats, you can visit the event page on the Ticketmaster website or contact us.
- Wheelchairs are available at the venue but require you to give advanced notice so they can ensure they are on-site during the event.
- There is elevator access to the upstairs seating for people with reduced mobility.
- Guide dogs are welcome at the TSB Arena.
- Some shows may offer audio-described performances and touch tours.
- If you need additional assistance at the venue, you can ask their friendly staff, who are trained to help.
- The TSB Arena has an audio loop available for patrons with hearing impairments.
- The audio is available for all patrons seated in Block 8.
- Some shows may offer sign-language-interpreted performances.
Contact and booking tickets
For more information on accessibility at the TSB Arena, you can contact Venues Wellington.
To book accessible tickets or for more information on accessible ticketing, contact Ticketmaster on 09 970 9711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parking and public transport
- Wilson Carpark, located under TSB Arena, has mobility parking spaces.
- There is a drop-off zone close to the Arena entrance, accessible from Jervois Quay.
- There are Metlink bus stops in the area.
Only buy tickets from authorised sellers
Ticketmaster is the official ticketing agent for all events at Venues Wellington venues.
You can buy tickets:
To make sure you don’t miss out on attending an event, please only buy tickets from Ticketmaster. Unauthorised resellers on Viagogo and TradeMe often sell fake tickets. Our venues are not obligated to let you in if you have purchased a ticket from an unauthorised reseller.